are you fuckin kidding me
To celebrate my 900 followers I decided to make a little masterlist of Capaldi’s projects that you all should definitely watch. It’s still not too late to get to know this magnificent actor who will be very wonderful as The Doctor.
During his acting career Capaldi has done tons of different roles. It was very difficult for me to choose only a few of them. These ones, however, are my personal favourites and mostly take place in the last few years.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
The river is made of hydrogen sulfide. As hydrogen sulfide is much denser than water, it stays at the bottom and creates its own river. However, hydrogen sulfide is classified as a level 4 in the MSDS, and is very dangerous. Definitely not something you want to go take a dip in.
SUDDENLY SPONGEBOB MAKES SENSE
I love this duck
I never thought of that this is genius.
When I was considering homelessness, I already knew I’d be doing this. It makes so much sense. Planet Fitness is only $10 a month so it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to afford it.
a friendly reminder
real life P.S.A..
I’ve had friends that have done this when they needed to escape their unsupportive families.
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
Oh my god hahaha
I think it was a deleted scene.
Frozen is the first Disney animated feature film to have a woman director. It’s also the first to have a woman credited as the sole writer since Beauty and the Beast.
Why is nobody talking about this?
because everyone cares more about bitching about how poc arent in fucking denmark
So today I found out these are what Americans called ‘Smarties’
But these are Smarties
Those American ‘Smarties’ are Fizzers
Wake up America
What the fuck are fizzers
You’re both wrong those things are Rockets
Open your eyes America and the UK
I thought Smarties were made in Canada. I’m so confused.
The candy companies are fucking with us.
THIS IS THE ONLY PHOTOSET THAT DIDN’T BORE ME AFTER TWO PHOTOS.
I find it interesting that the Supernatural fandom has almost unanimously decided that Adam’s soul is trapped in the pit. It is entirely possible that Michael, who took over the body (because Adam had technically already said ‘yes,’ he could have taken it the moment he entered the green room), sent the soul back to heaven, where it had been before the angels resurrected him. Michael didn’t need Adam’s soul once he was in the veesel. There would be no need to continue using Adams body after the apocalypse, regardless of whether or not Michael beat Lucifer. So, why keep around the extra baggage? He didn’t need Adam’s soul, and it didn’t belong on Earth anyway. Adam was supposed to be dead.
I think it is more plausible that Michael took Adams body, and sent his soul back up to Heaven, where it belonged. Because really? Winchester baggage has got to be the most insane shit ever. And Adam, even if his last name was Mulligan, was totally a Winchester. He was even on their side at the end, when Dean came back for him.
Lucifer might have kept Sam around, as a way to try and keep Dean in line, especially if Sam said yes and Dean didn’t (re-Endverse), just to screw with Dean’s mind. ”Sam’s still in here, screaming,” and that sort of thing. Maybe even he would let Sam to the surface a bit, so Dean feels even more like he is about to kill his brother, and not Lucifer. But Michael? He doesn’t seem the type for psychological torture, especially not when it concerns a brother they didn’t even know, because the guy they thought they knew as Adam was really a ghoul.
So….yeah. That’s my opinion. It doesn’t make sense that the angels would let Adam keep on ticking after the apocalypse, when he was only brought back so he could say ‘yes’ to Michael…or rather, so that he could be bait to get Dean to say ‘yes.’ They needed his soul for only that purpose…and angels are nothing if not efficient. As soon as Adam served his purpose and Michael inhabited his body…no more need of anyone to say ‘yes’ and so…it gets sent home.
I am guessing the writers have a similar idea, because Adam hasn’t gotten even a mention since season 5, and even Chuck was brought up. So it isn’t as though they’ve forgotten about all that stuff. So the writers (and Sam and Dean by default) likely assume that Adam is in heaven, not hell.