—Marie Antoinette (2006)
Just so everyone is clear, the handsome Black man tutoring Marie Antoinette is Joseph Boulogne, classical musician extraordinaire whose work influenced Mozart’s. This has been your Western music history tidbit of the day. Adieu!
my health teacher has a sign in her room that says ‘if you cant handle the word vagina, then you shouldnt have your penis in one’
i wonder if my health teacher knows that shes tumblr famous
are you fuckin kidding me
(Source: parakavka, via arvticmonkeys)
To celebrate my 900 followers I decided to make a little masterlist of Capaldi’s projects that you all should definitely watch. It’s still not too late to get to know this magnificent actor who will be very wonderful as The Doctor.
During his acting career Capaldi has done tons of different roles. It was very difficult for me to choose only a few of them. These ones, however, are my personal favourites and mostly take place in the last few years.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
This is an underwater river in Mexico.
The river is made of hydrogen sulfide. As hydrogen sulfide is much denser than water, it stays at the bottom and creates its own river. However, hydrogen sulfide is classified as a level 4 in the MSDS, and is very dangerous. Definitely not something you want to go take a dip in.
SUDDENLY SPONGEBOB MAKES SENSE
(Source: gaywitchpracticingabortion, via fandomoniium)
I love this duck
I never thought of that this is genius.
When I was considering homelessness, I already knew I’d be doing this. It makes so much sense. Planet Fitness is only $10 a month so it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to afford it.
a friendly reminder
real life P.S.A..
I’ve had friends that have done this when they needed to escape their unsupportive families.
(Source: crystal-bahl, via khaleesifeminism)
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
Oh my god hahaha
I think it was a deleted scene.
Frozen is the first Disney animated feature film to have a woman director. It’s also the first to have a woman credited as the sole writer since Beauty and the Beast.
Why is nobody talking about this?
because everyone cares more about bitching about how poc arent in fucking denmark
(Source: skeletorgy, via alchemistsandtitans)
So today I found out these are what Americans called ‘Smarties’
But these are Smarties
Those American ‘Smarties’ are Fizzers
Wake up America
What the fuck are fizzers
You’re both wrong those things are Rockets
Open your eyes America and the UK
I thought Smarties were made in Canada. I’m so confused.
The candy companies are fucking with us.
THIS IS THE ONLY PHOTOSET THAT DIDN’T BORE ME AFTER TWO PHOTOS.
(Source: theamericankid, via fandomoniium)
Me escaping from the patriarchy
(Source: bennettmadison, via themarysue)